“Teaching essential skills for a successful future!”
Knowledge Makes Cents provides hands-on financial education that sticks. No boring lectures here – we make money fun! Our children’s programs are offered after-school, on weekends, and in summer camps.
Please sign up and let’s start making cents together!
Children’s programs start as early as kindergarten building the framework to:
- understand where money comes from
- become a savvy saver
- understand needs vs. wants
- give back to our community
We then continue all the way through middle and high schools to teach:
- pay yourself first
- smart consumerism
- building assets
- how to prepare for “leaving the nest” and handle their own personal finances
and many more important lessons to aim for financial wellness and freedom.
Knowledge Makes Cents isn’t just for kids, we believe that your children’s financial learnings don’t stop in class but continue in the home.
Parents, you are not just a “Mom” or a “Dad”, you’ve been promoted to Chief Financial Parent! Come join us for pointers on how to best fulfill your Chief Financial Parent role, allowance do’s and don’ts, and how to guide your kids down the right financial path.
Knowledge Makes Cents also offers the fantastic “Not Too Late” workshop for parents to better understand your own finances such as the impact of government tax breaks, retirement planning, and saving for your children’s education.
Please Read the Following Disclaimer Carefully
All KMCents program fees are in Canadian dollars.
- Knowledge Makes Cents programs are not “get rich quick” courses.
- Knowledge Makes Cents programs are not a replacement of the in-depth economics or accounting courses offered through schools.
- Knowledge Makes Cents does not provide personalized financial planning or investment advice.
- Knowledge Makes Cents will never ask our students (children and parents) to disclose personal and private financial information.
- Our programs provide basic essential financial knowledge and skills that must be applied and practiced in real day-to-day situations to be effective.
Monday – Friday